Soo fun to nose around and see what you guys are up to. Homeownership--Yay for you!!! We lived for a year with my parents and I am astonished that we all survived. I was so appreciative, yet so over being a grown-up in their house. Plus Christian, Kjell and Kirsten still lived there too--Full House! Have you been to my other blog? (the monkey blog) Because at the top of the sidebar are links to all my sibling's blogs. (I'll make my comment from that blog so you can just click on it.) You have two girls now!! They are beautiful!! I love that they have your curly hair (or do they have Link's?). I need the details on your girls and all your family--email me at juliekonchar@gmail.com. I can't wait to chat!
2 comments:
Soo fun to nose around and see what you guys are up to. Homeownership--Yay for you!!! We lived for a year with my parents and I am astonished that we all survived. I was so appreciative, yet so over being a grown-up in their house. Plus Christian, Kjell and Kirsten still lived there too--Full House! Have you been to my other blog? (the monkey blog) Because at the top of the sidebar are links to all my sibling's blogs. (I'll make my comment from that blog so you can just click on it.)
You have two girls now!! They are beautiful!! I love that they have your curly hair (or do they have Link's?). I need the details on your girls and all your family--email me at juliekonchar@gmail.com. I can't wait to chat!
I love all these pictures! They are the best.
Post a Comment