I have a motto I try to live by: "Calories should not be counted, only enjoyed." Well, in the perfect world it works well. In my world, just looking at calories or even just thinking about them, will add pounds to the hips and elsewhere.
With that said, I want to share a most excellent website with you. Full of calories, sugar and everything else that's delicious. It's absolutely sublime:
http://www.detsoteliv.no/
I apologize to all you non-Norwegians out there, this most amazing website is in Norwegian. (Try google translate? Or maybe too risky in case something gets lost in translation?)
I've tried a few of the recipes, and everything comes out tasting wonderful. I just absolutely love this most mouth-watering website. Give it a try, you won't regret it!
(I went to high school with the creator of this most heavenly website, so I guess that's my claim to fame.)
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment