Thursday, September 23, 2010

My cup of tea

The movie club night was SPLENDID, if I may say so. A bunch of women watching a Jane Austen movie, with plenty of snacks available.... How can you go wrong with that?

I informed everyone about the 3 movie club rules:
1. You must love Jane Austen
2. You must drink tea (this was modified to "must *serve* tea" as there is ONE individual who is not particularly fond of tea)
3. You must not be on a diet

I'd decided that we will watch the movies in the same order Jane Austen's books were published, so we watched "Sense and Sensiblity". I love everything about that movie. It wouldn't be right to say it's my favorite Austen movie, though, because I think I will say that about all of them.

Note to self: Bring tape or staples to the next movie club night to prevent excess talking during the movie. Also, BRING A CAMERA!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Amen to the camera thing. :)
Am looking forward to another cup of tea, movie time and spending some time together. Counting days...

Julie K. Rennesund said...

I can not wait to finally attend this club, and lucky me for being able to say yes to all the requirements ;)